It offers credit solution.
MeCash is a credit organization that offers credit solutions, including the purchase of credits. The redemption of credits consists in grouping all credits into one single loan. The decrease in monthly payments leads to an increase in the repayment period. In short, we only reimburse a single monthly payment but over a longer period. The main advantages of this operation: better visibility of its accounting since there is only one levy and increase its purchasing power.
MeCash offers three types of credit redemption: Conso, Hypo and Projects. Let’s see what are the main features:
- “Conso”: you can have 7,500 to 200,000 USD to repay over a period of 7 to 15 years.
- “Hypo”: aggregates credits from 50,000 to 400,000 USD over a period ranging from 10 to 25 years, with the guarantee of the mortgage of a property.
- “Projects”: 7,500 to 200,000 USD to be repaid over a period of 7 to 15 years with a personal loan of 3,000 to 50,000 USD over 1 year to 7 years.
Do you want to simulate a credit redemption with MeCash? Go directly to the MeCash online simulator or go to the homepage of the MeCash website and choose the “buy back credits” tab:
MeCash invites you to choose your credit. Note that you can only simulate the purchase of credits conso. Then click on the yellow banner “Simulate my purchase” in the table “Conso”.
You get to the online simulator that will have to be completed with your personal information.
In the 1st step (table 1) “Simulate your purchase of credits conso”, inform:
- if you are (tenant or owner or acceding to the property).
- if you need a cash reserve (additional financing) indicating the outstanding amount, excluding mortgages.
- the amount of all monthly payments (excluding mortgages).
- your monthly net income.
- the amount of the desired monthly payment by moving the cursor. The more you spread in time the repayment of the new monthly payment, the lower the amount.
The total amount of the credit is calculated automatically.
The last column of the table “Our offer” summarizes the items filled in with, in addition:
- the expenses of file
- the APR (Fixed Total Effective Rate)
- the new total amount due (excluding optional insurance)
- the amount of the relief on your monthly payments (less amount to be paid per month)
It is recalled that this simulation has no contractual value.
In order for your application to be specifically studied by a MeCash advisor, based on the vouchers you provide, click on the yellow “Apply online” banner.
The table below “Make your request online” at the 2nd stage of the simulation appears with 5 headings to complete:
- Your summary (seen in the previous table)
- Your situation (family and professional)
- Your details
- Your co-borrower (fields to complete only if you have one)
- To contact you (check this information carefully so that an advisor can contact you).
Click on the yellow “Validate” field to confirm and send your information.
You reach the last stage of the simulation: Step 3 – “Our answer”.
This is a confirmation of the consideration of your request for a personalized credit buy-back study from Créatis.
For more information, a premium rate telephone number (0.15 cts / min) is available as well as an e-mail and frequently asked questions.
It must be kept inmind that a credit commits you and must be repaid. You must check your repayment capabilities before you commit this principle is reiterated by MeCash to prevent households from becoming embroiled in over-indebtedness.